Here is a great pork tenderloin recipe and I show you step by step how to cook pork tenderloin. Have a question about pork tenderloin cooking time? Need a good pork tenderloin marinade? It is all here.
Here is the Recipe Video Tutorial…
Bourbon Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 (1 pound each ) pork tenderloins
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- Combine the bourbon, soy sauce and dark brown sugar in a glass mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour into a large zip lock bag. Add tenderloins and seal. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
- Remove from the marinade and discard the leftover marinade. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 65 minutes. ( I like to cook pork until it reaches 160 to 165 degrees on an instant read thermometer)
- While the tenderloins bake, prepare the Mustard Sauce. ( Or prepare it a day ahead so the flavors can develop) Note: The flavor is pretty intense, so if you want to tone it down a bit, just use less dry mustard. I love the flavor of this sauce, so I make the recipe exactly as I have given it here.
- Combine ⅔ cup sour cream, ⅔ cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons dry mustard and 4 chopped green onion. Cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, slice the tenderloins and serve with the mustard sauce.
To watch the YouTube Video on how to make the Mustard Sauce for Meat, click here: Mustard Sauce for Meat
Marinating the tenderloins:
Remember to always marinate meat in the refrigerator – never at room temperature.Don’t use a metal container – always use either glass or plastic. I like the large zip lock bags the best. Also, always discard the remaining marinade after use. Marinating meat like this helps ensure you get a nice juicy result.
After marinating, place the tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan and bake.
Preparing the Mustard Sauce for Meat:
When ready to serve, slice the tenderloins and serve with the mustard sauce.
To download the printable recipe with how-to photos, click here: Bourbon Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Video: Bourbon Pork Tenderloin
Bourbon Pork Tenderloin is a real taste of the South!