Looking for a quick and delicious punch to serve at a bridal shower or baby shower? This is it! The raspberry sherbet makes a pink punch and the pineapple sherbet makes a yellow punch.
- 3 quarts Sherbet ( raspberry or pineapple ), partially thawed
- 2 liters Ginger Ale, chilled
- Add the Raspberry Sherbet to the punch bowl.
- Pour the chilled Ginger Ale over the sherbet and stir.
- Allow about 15 minutes for the sherbet to melt into the ginger ale before serving.
Add Raspberry Sherbet OR Pineapple Sherbet to punch bowl. Pour chilled Ginger Ale over the sherbet. Stir to combine and serve. Allow about 15 minutes for the sherbet to melt into the ginger ale before serving.
Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!
To download the printable recipe with how-to photos, click here: Sherbet Punch