Here is an almost instant hot fudge sauce recipe that’s homemade! Try it over ice cream or pound cake for a super simple chocolate treat!
- 8 ounces of semisweet chocolate squares
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Cut chocolate into chunks. Place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes to soften the chocolate.
- Stir mixture with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Serve hot.
Watch the video tutorial here
Video: Sinful Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe
This Sinful Hot Fudge Sauce recipe is delicious served over ice cream or pound cake! This only three main ingredients it is so easy to make!
8 ounces semi sweet chocolate squares
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Cut the chocolate into chunks. Place in a microwave safe bowl.
Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir well.
Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes on high. Remove from the microwave and stir to mix. Serve hot.
Remember ”Let’s Make Life Special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!”