Stuffed Green Pepper Soup combines all of the great ingredients that are in Stuffed Green Peppers and is quick and easy to make. Soup’s on!
- 8.8 oz ready-to-serve long grain and wild rice soup OR 2 cups of prepared Long Grain and Wild Rice Original Recipe
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 2 cups green peppers, chopped ( about 4 green peppers)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 26 oz jar chunky tomato pasta sauce
- 14.5 oz can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 14 oz can beef broth
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the beef, green peppers and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce, tomatoes, broth and prepared rice, heat through.
Cook ground chuck, green peppers and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in pasta sauce, tomatoes, broth and prepared rice; heat through.
This easy soup has been a favorite of mine for years. Remember, “Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends!”