With a sweet and spicy sauce, these ribs are a hit! You’ll need just 10 minutes to get these BBQ Pork Ribs into the crock pot for slow all-day cooking.
- 2 racks of pork ribs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 2 bottles Kraft Honey BBQ Sauce ( 18 oz. each)
- 4 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Cut the ribs into serving size pieces. ( I use kitchen scissors)
- Drizzle with oil and rub with the jerk seasoning.
- Place ribs in 5 or 6 quart slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until the meat is tender.
Use kitchen scissors to cut the ribs into serving size pieces.
Drizzle with olive oil and rub with the jerk seasoning.
Place in a 5 or 6 quart crock pot. Combine the remaining ingredients for the sauce.
Pour the sauce over the ribs.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until the meat is tender.
Here you see the ribs paired with a wine from Velvet Palate.
Remember, let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!