This Goulash Baked Pasta Recipe is perfect for week night meals!
Are you looking for an easy baked pasta recipe? Everyone in my family loves this Goulash. My Mom cooked Goulash a lot when I was growing up but she never baked it. She always just made it on top of the stove and it was really good. But I ramped up the recipe and then added the baking time to really take this easy family pasta dish over the top! The recipe only has 5 ingredients. I always say that if you can boil water, you can cook this dish!
Watch my cooking tutorial here
Video: Goulash Baked Pasta Recipe
This Goulash Baked Pasta Recipe is home style goodness at its finest! Cheese and pasta and tomato combine to make this favorite week night casserole!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown the beef and onion. Drain. Cook the macaroni in lightly salted water until done and drain.
- Mix the beef, onions, macaroni, soup and ½ cup of the cheese together.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
This Goulash Baked Pasta Recipe is easy and economical!
Brown the ground beef and onions and drain. Cook the macaroni until done and drain. Add the cooked macaroni to the beef and onion mixture.
Stir in the tomato soup and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Remember, “Let’s Make Life Special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!”