Here is a cream cheese fruit salad that you can serve as a fruit salad or dessert. It’s yummy!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, well drained
- Cream together the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese.
- Fold in the pie filling and drained pineapple.
To view the complete video recipe, click here:
Cream together the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese.
Fold in the cherry pie filling and the drained crushed pineapple. Chill.
To download the printable recipe with how to photos, click here: Cherry Cheesecake Salad
Video: Cherry Cheesecake Salad
Looking for a cream cheese fruit salad recipe? This Cherry Cheesecake Salad is YUMMY!