This recipe was given to me over 30 years ago by my girl’s Grandma Great. It’s full of pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows and creamy vanilla pudding. It goes together in a snap and you can serve this as a side salad or a light summertime dessert. This can also be made ahead and frozen until needed. Our family has enjoyed this recipe many times over the years and I think your family will like it too!
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 15 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix crushed pineapple and dry pudding mix together.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Stir in mandarin oranges and marshmallows.
- Chill well before serving.
Mix pineapple with dry pudding mix.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Add oranges and marshmallows.
Stir to combine and chill until serving time. To serve as a dessert, place Cool Summer Salad in Martini glasses or individual serving bowls.
To download the printable recipe with how-to photos, click here: Cool Summer Salad
To view the complete video recipe, click here: http://youtu.be/W-JJdI-5M08