Twiztt Non Stick Cookware by Joan Lunden
Twiztt is an innovative new line of safe and responsible non stick cookware that is perfect for the everyday busy mom. This line of cookware was developed by Joan Lunden, host of Good Morning America for nearly two decades, and hit the market this past October.
Twiztt is perfect for the holiday season with 5 key features allowing you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time at the table.
- Easy Entertaining – the melamine bowls take out an extra step and extra dishes. Take these bowls from stove to to the table. They look beautiful and save you the extra time during the holidays.
- Easy Cooking – Each skillet comes with a bamboo chopping board and fits perfectly on top of the melamine bowl, making it easy to collect waste when chopping.
- Easy Measuring – The cookware has capacity markings on all products
- Easy Storing – Light weight construction and stackable products make this the perfect cookware for small spaces.
- Easy Gifting – Twiztt products make for the perfect gifts. Everyone loves the simplicity of Twiztt!
- A stainless steel casserole pot with “keep warm” bowl and a stainless steel lid with a straining function, available in red or white and 3 or 5 quart sizes.
- Stainless steel, Thermolon non-stick coated fry pan available in 8,10, or 12 inch sizes.
- A two quart stainless steel saucepan with cover, and “keep warm” melamine bowl with a stainless steel lid and straining function, available in red and white.
- A 12-inch round cast iron grill pan with a wire rack, a high dome stainless steel lid with steam control functions, which can be used to attain perfect sears and convection-style cooking for an easy way to finish off creative dishes, available in red.
- A four piece, all-in-one set, including a 10 inch stainless steel, Thermolon non-stick skillet, a “keep warm” melamine bowl for easy stove to table placement, a removable stainless steel lid with steam control functions and a bamboo chopping board.