Looking for a quick and easy biscuit recipe? These tasty morsels are great to serve with dinner or an appetizer cheese tray.
- 2 cups Biscuit mix
- ¼ cup milk
- 8 oz French onion dip
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine Bisquick, milk, French Onion dip and sliced green onions in a bowl.
Stir with a wooden spoon until a soft dough forms.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a sprayed baking sheet. ( For best results, use a shiny baking sheet)
Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
Serves 6 to 8.
“Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends!”
To download the printable recipe with how-to photos, click here: Vickie’s French Onion Drop Biscuits
Video: French Onion Drop Biscuits
Here is a quick and easy biscuit recipe that only has 4 ingredients!