This easy baked pasta is delish!
Baked Pasta is a great go-to recipe for week-night meals or for casual entertaining. Be sure to also check out our Easy Alfredo Sauce recipe at the end of this post too!
I love baked pasta ….and this one is super easy! Italian Penne Baked Pasta is baked in a 9 X 13 casserole and can be served in individual casserole dishes for easy entertaining. Pair it with my Easy Cheesy Bread and a salad and you have a meal!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups (measure dry) whole wheat penne pasta or whole grain pasta, cooked and drained
- 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Brown meat in large skillet, drain.
- Add cooked and drained pasta, the spaghetti sauce and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese to the meat in the skillet. Mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 9 X 13 casserole dish. Top with the rest of the Parmesan cheese and the 1 1/2 cups of Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Note: For easy entertaining, spoon the baked penne pasta into individual casserole dishes and serve with my Easy Cheesy Bread and a salad.
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet and drain.
Cook the pasta in a big pot of boiling water for about 10 minutes.
Add the drained pasta, the spaghetti sauce (we used Prego Pasta Sauce) and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese to the cooked beef in the skillet. Mix well.
Spoon into a 9 X 13 inch casserole dish and top with the remaining Parmesan cheese and the 1 1/2 cups of Mozzarella cheese.
Ready for the oven…..
Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Hot out of the oven….delish!
This is full of cheesy…gooey goodness your family will love!
Remember…you can fancy this up by spooning it into individual casserole dishes for company fare!
Be sure to try our Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe too!
Let’s “Make Life Special” by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!!