Lamb Chops are absolutely delicious! These are so easy to make –marinated for 15 minutes and then grilled to perfection! They are melt-in-your-mouth good!
- 3 lamb chops per person
- Moroccan Olive Oil (available from Olive Oil Marketplace
- Bergamot Lemon Balsamic Vinegar(available from Olive Oil Marketplace
- Salt and Pepper
- Let lamb chops set out about 15 minutes. Then drizzle lightly with the Moroccan Olive Oil and the Bergamot Lemon Balsamic Vinegar.
- Brush to evenly distribute. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Watch closely because the olive oil may cause the grill to flame.
Here are the stars of this recipe…..only 3 main ingredients!
Now, about the Moroccan Olive Oil and Bergamot Lemon Balsamic Vinegar….I always try to use ingredients that are readily available. These two ingredients are so great, I had to use them. I get them from The Olive Oil Marketplace which is located in Alton, Il – about 30 miles from here. If you don’t have an olive oil market close by, you can order these online. I’m going to be doing a big feature on this shop after the first of the year. The owners of the store LOVE to cook! So watch for some delicious recipes to come from this joint effort!
And about the lamb chops….I just called my local butcher and they got them for me. While they don’t carry them in the case, they can usually order them and have them in 24 hours.
Drizzle with the Moroccan Olive Oil and Bergamot Lemon Balsamic Vinegar.
Let the lamb chops marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Grill for 5 minutes on each side.