My Mom gave me this Lemonade Pie recipe over 30 years ago. It tastes just like Key Lime Pie! It is great for easy entertaining! It will keep several days in the refrigerator — if it lasts that long!
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- Few drops of yellow food coloring
- Mix lemonade concentrate and sweetened condensed milk together.
- Fold in Cool Whip and a few drops of yellow food coloring.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust and chill.
Mix lemonade concentrate ( I used half of a 12 oz. can ) and sweetened condensed milk together.
Fold in Cool Whip and a few drops of yellow food coloring.
Pour into graham cracker crust and chill.
To download the printable recipe with how-to photos, click here: Vickie’s Lemonade Pie