Looking for breakfast casserole recipes? I have several breakfast casserole recipes that are assembled the night before and then baked in the morning. However, sometimes I don’t have time the night before to assemble a breakfast casserole and that’s when I whip out my Sunrise Breakfast Casserole recipe! This savory breakfast has it all- a crescent roll crust, ham, potatoes and eggs. And best of all, you assemble it in the morning. It takes about 5 minutes to have this in the oven and it bakes in a quick 35 to 40 minutes. This is SO DELICIOUS! Your family is going to love this!!
- 1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz packages diced ham
- 1 package ( 20 oz) Simply Potatoes O'Brien Hash Brown Potatoes
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese
- Spray 9 X 13 baking dish with Pam and arrange the crescent rolls in the bottom of the dish.
- Top the crescent rolls with the diced ham and the Simply Potatoes.
- Beat together the eggs and milk.
- Pour over the casserole.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
Spray the baking dish with Pam and arrange the crescent rolls in the bottom of the dish.
Top the crescent rolls with the diced ham and Simply Potatoes. I buy the packages of ham that are already diced so that saves me lots of time!
Pour eggs and milk over the top.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
Sunrise Breakfast Casserole hot out of the oven!
Remember…”Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!
Note: I was provided one package of Simply Potatoes to use in this recipe post. ***