Easy Chicken Breast Recipes are Great For Week Night Dinners or Easy Entertaining!
Are you looking for some easy chicken breast recipes? Every busy cook needs easy “go-to” recipes and this one fits the bill. I like to always stock frozen chicken breasts in the freezer so I have the ingredients on hand for several easy chicken breast recipes. My friend, Beth, gave me this recipe for Chicken Pizza several years ago. It’s another quick and easy week night dinner. A salad and hot cheesy garlic bread rounds out the meal. Hope you enjoy it!
This recipe only has FOUR ingredients and it a perfect Make Life Special recipe. Not only are there very few ingredients – but they are readily available at all local grocery stores.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Seasoned bread crumbs ( I use Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese or Provolone cheese
- Roll the chicken breasts in the seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place in baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the top.
- Place mozzarella or provolone cheese slices on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes until chicken is done and the cheese is melted.
Roll chicken breasts in seasoned bread crumbs.
Place in baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the chicken breasts.
Place cheese slices on top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes until chicken is done and the cheese is melted.
To download the printable recipe with how-to photos, click here: Chicken Pizza
Remember…”Let’s Make Life Special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!”