Wouldn’t you love to make chocolate desserts like grandma used to make….but in the crock pot?
Gobs of Chocolate is just one of the many yummy chocolate desserts you can make in the crock pot! I remember all of the great chocolate desserts my grandma used to make…and the wonderful smells that came out of the kitchen when she was cooking. This recipe takes me back to her kitchen when I smell this gooey chocolate dessert cooking in the crock pot. And…the best part is the crock pot does all of the work! It cooks in only 2 hours on High so it’s also a great recipe for entertaining. I made this last week and there wasn’t even a bite leftover! Serve it with vanilla ice cream and get set for some WOWS!
Watch my how-to video tutorial for this recipe!
Video: Gobs of Chocolate
This chocolate dessert recipe will take you back to your Grandma’s kitchen! But..you make this in the crock pot!
- 1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Spray a 4 1/2 quart crock pot with cooking spray and lightly dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, mix the brownie mix with 1/4 cup melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
- In another large bowl, mix the chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
- Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie mix and chocolate chip cookie batters into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until cake is set in the center.
- To serve, spoon cake out of the crock pot and top with big scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Mix the fudge brownie mix, 2 of the eggs and 1/4 cup butter, melted.
Mix the remaining 2 eggs, remaining 1/4 cup butter, melted and the chocolate chip cookie pouch.
Drop spoonfuls of both batters alternately into the crock pot.
Cook on High for 2 hours. Cake batter should just be set on top. Serve by spooning the Gobs of Chocolate dessert out of the crock pot and top with big scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Remember, “Let’s Make Life Special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!”