You can have this ready for the oven in about 10 minutes and it bakes in 35 to 45 minutes. I use a frozen deep dish pie crust for convenience. Your family is going to love this! You may want to make two and freeze one for later. Enjoy!
To view the complete video recipe, click here: http://youtu.be/k_dfffcL_3Q
- 9 inch deep dish frozen pie shell
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- Mix mayonnaise, milk, cornstarch and eggs.
- Stir in meat, cheese, onion and pepper.
- Pour into unbaked frozen deep dish pie shell. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
9 inch frozen deep dish pie shell
1/2 pound ground beef
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
Salt and pepper
Brown the ground beef and drain.
Mix mayonnaise, milk, cornstarch and eggs. Stir in meat, cheese, green onion and green pepper. Add salt and pepper.
Pour into unbaked pie shell. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
Serves 4 to 6
(Shown here with my Spinach and Raspberry Salad) Yum!
To download printable recipe with how-to photos, click here: Hamburger Quiche