Praline Topped Brie is a decadent appetizer that can be whipped up in 5 minutes and is sure to impress your guests! What could be better than the gooey savory flavor of warm brie hot out of the oven – topped with the sweet delight of orange praline topping!
To view the YouTube step by step cooking tutorial for this recipe, click here: Praline Topped Brie
- 8 oz OR 13 oz round of brie cheese
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- Crackers or toasted baguette-style French bread for serving
- Place pecans in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes to toast.
- Trim top rind from brie round .
- Place brie in baking dish.
- Mix the orange marmalade and brown sugar together in a small bowl, Spread on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven about 15 minutes or until cheese is slightly softened and topping is bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or bread slices.
Place the pecans in a baking dish and lightly toast in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
Trim the top off of the brie round.
Place the round in an ovenproof baking dish.
Mix the orange marmalade and brown sugar together in a small bowl.
Spread the topping on the brie.
Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
Bake in a 350 degree oven about 15 minutes or until cheese is slightly softened and topping is bubbly.
Remove from oven and serve.
Praline Topped Brie hot out of the oven:
Serve with crackers or hot bread. Enjoy!
Remember, let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends!