Malmark Bells creates some of the finest quality bells in the world. We all have heard a handbell choir at some time in our life…perhaps you have even learned to play handbells. But did you know that bells are not just for ringing in the new year, they are a traditional gift and an important reminder to all of us that the holiday season has begun.
Bells add cheer to special occasions and are associated with happy times. Whether you are looking for a gift for your family members, a friend or co-worker, Malmark’s holiday handbells will be a cherished keepsake.
You can shop a wide assortment of these beautiful bells online atwww.Malmark.com. All of Malmark’s bells can be engraved with a personalzed inscription for added beauty.
There are several ways I plan on using Malmark bells this holiday season:
- We will have one on the holiday table to use as a “Toasting Bell”. Each person who wants to make a holiday toast will ring the bell first to set the stage for his or her toast to the holidays. The sound of the Malmark bell is really beautiful!
- In years past, I have glued jingle bells on holiday packages so no one could shake the package and figure out what was inside. This year, I plan on adding a small Malmark Bell to my handmade bows instead.
- The Malmark dinner bell will be a perfect addition to the kitchen decorations.
- Malmark Bells would make a great hostess gift.
- Music lover on your holiday list? Give the gift of Malmark bells.
Malmark provided me with one Malmark handbell to use for this review. No compensation was received. These are my true and honest opinions.