You HAVE To Make Stuffed Green Pepper Soup!
Stuffed Green Pepper Soup combines all of the great ingredients that are in Stuffed Green Peppers and is quick and easy to make. Soup is one of my favorite meals in the fall and winter for several reasons. First of all, soup makes for a quick and easy meal that warms you up! It is comfort food at it’s best and the choices of soup recipes are endless. Soup is also an economical meal and is a great way to incorporate vegetables into your daily diet. Most soups, including this Stuffed Green Pepper Soup freeze well and can be reheated easily in the microwave. You can make a big pot of soup and freeze it in meal-size containers for several tasty lunches to come! Soup’s on!
Stuffed Green Pepper Soup!
- 8.8 oz ready-to-serve long grain and wild rice soup OR 2 cups of prepared Long Grain and Wild Rice Original Recipe
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 2 cups green peppers, chopped ( about 4 green peppers)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 26 oz jar chunky tomato pasta sauce
- 14.5 oz can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 14 oz can beef broth
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the beef, green peppers and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce, tomatoes, broth and prepared rice, heat through.
Cook ground chuck, green peppers and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in pasta sauce, tomatoes, broth and prepared rice; heat through.
This easy soup has been a favorite of mine for years.
Be sure to try these other Make Life Special recipes!
Quick Chicken Corn Chowder
Remember, “Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends!”