Fresh Peach Cobbler Is a Summer Sensation!
This Bubbling Southern Style Fresh Peach Cobbler Is Perfect For Summer Nights!
Summer is in full swing and juicy-sweet fresh peaches are available so I decided to make a delicious Fresh Peach Cobbler. Sweet local peaches are baked in an easy pastry crust and I absolutely LOVE this Fresh Peach Cobbler recipe! I’ve made it in my small cast iron skillets for individual servings and I’ve also made the same recipe as a Freestyle Peach Tart. It is incredible either way! This is the PERFECT ending to any summertime meal.
Savor the flavors of summer with sliced fresh peaches that bake in a flaky crust along with cinnamon and sugar…WOW!
Top the Fresh Peach Cobbler with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. When you make this, it’s best to use fresh peaches. Just peel, remove the pits and slice the peaches. The ready-to-use piecrust makes this recipe super simple! You can have this Fresh Peach Cobbler ready for the oven in less than 15 minutes!
Fresh Peach Cobbler
Savor the flavors of summer with this Fresh Peach Cobbler!
- 2 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces ( 1/2 of an 8 oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 3 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- Vanilla Ice Cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the individual skillets with cooking spray.
- Place one pie crust in each individual skillet.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon; add 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese to this mixture. Spread on each crust.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the sugar mixture.
- Toss the peaches with the remaining sugar mixture; spoon into the individual pie crusts.
- Fold the edge of the crust over the peaches, leaving center uncovered. (Trim excess crust and use for cinnamon-sugar treats,etc)
- Sprinkle each cobbler with the remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the fruit juices are bubbly.
- Cool slightly and serve topped with vanilla ice cream
Here are a few other easy dessert recipes for Summer Livin’ from Make Life Special:
Vickie’s Glazed Strawberry Pie
Easy & very tasty! Thank you Vickie for the good recipes you post!