This Bubbling Southern Style Fresh Peach Cobbler Is Perfect For Summer Nights!
Summer is in full swing and juicy-sweet fresh peaches are available so I decided to make a delicious Fresh Peach Cobbler. Sweet local peaches are baked in an easy pastry crust and I absolutely LOVE this Fresh Peach Cobbler recipe! I’ve made it in my small cast iron skillets for individual servings and I’ve also made the same recipe as a Freestyle Peach Tart. It is incredible either way! This is the PERFECT ending to any summertime meal.
Savor the flavors of summer with sliced fresh peaches that bake in a flaky crust along with cinnamon and sugar…WOW!
Top the Fresh Peach Cobbler with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. When you make this, it’s best to use fresh peaches. Just peel, remove the pits and slice the peaches. The ready-to-use piecrust makes this recipe super simple! You can have this Fresh Peach Cobbler ready for the oven in less than 15 minutes!
- 2 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces ( 1/2 of an 8 oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 3 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- Vanilla Ice Cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the individual skillets with cooking spray.
- Place one pie crust in each individual skillet.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon; add 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese to this mixture. Spread on each crust.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the sugar mixture.
- Toss the peaches with the remaining sugar mixture; spoon into the individual pie crusts.
- Fold the edge of the crust over the peaches, leaving center uncovered. (Trim excess crust and use for cinnamon-sugar treats,etc)
- Sprinkle each cobbler with the remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the fruit juices are bubbly.
- Cool slightly and serve topped with vanilla ice cream
Here are a few other easy dessert recipes for Summer Livin’ from Make Life Special: