Today I’m making one of my favorite summertime pies. It is quick and easy to make. It is best served the day you make it. Enjoy!
- 1 baked pie crust ( I used a pre-packaged refrigerated pie crust)
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- Bananas and Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Place pie crust into pie dish, flute edges and prick inside of the crust with a fork. Bake as directed on the package. ( Or make a homemade pie crust)
- Slice bananas into the cooled, baked pie crust.
- In a large bowl, mix togehter by hand the instatnt pudding, 1 cup milk and 2 cups sour cream. Pour into the pie crust, over the sliced bananas.
- Top with Cool Whip and refrigerate.
- Garnish with sliced bananas and marachino cherries at serving time.
- Note: This pie is bst served the day it is made.
Prepare the pie crust as directed on the package – or make your own homemade pie crust.
Slice bananas into baked pie crust.
In a large bowl, mix together by hand the instant pudding, 1 cup milk and 2 cups ( 16 oz) sour cream. Pour into the baked pie crust over the banana slices.
Top with Cool Whip.
Garnish with sliced bananas and/or marachino cherries at serving time.
“ Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends!”
To download the printable recipe with how-to photos, click here: Sour Cream Banana Pie