Need a great cheese ball recipe? Once you start eating this cheese ball …. you can’t stop! It’s addictive!
I make this cheese ball recipe for every party and holiday and everyone loves it. When I make it for just the two of us, I divide the mixture in half and make two smaller cheese balls. They will keep several days in the refrigerator so this is a good make-ahead recipe when your schedule is really busy.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz pimiento cheese spread
- 4 or 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small package honey ham
- Add the cream cheese and pimiento cheese spread to the mixing bowl.
- Chop the green onions and add to the mixture.
- Chop the ham in a food processor and add to the cheese mixture.
- Mix with an electric mixer until blended.
- Scrape the cheese ball mixture onto a sheet of waxed paper. Shape into one large cheese ball or two small cheese balls.
- Wrap the cheese balls in the waxed paper and place in a large zip lock bag. Refrigerate until ready to serve. The cheese balls will firm up as they chill.
This cheese ball recipe only has 4 ingredients…cream cheese, pimento cheese, green onions and chopped ham.
Add the cream cheese and pimiento cheese spread to the mixing bowl.
Chop the onion and add to the mixture.
Chop ham in food processor and add to the cheese mixture. Mix with electric mixer.
Scrape cheese ball mixture onto a sheet of wax paper. Shape into one large or two small cheese balls.
Place in a large zip lock bag and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
To download the printable recipe with how-to photos, click here: Vickie’s Cheese Ball
Remember, “Let’s Make Life Special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!”