This Crock Pot Spaghetti recipe is so easy – don’t wait long to make it! The spaghetti sauce cooks all day in the crock pot and when you get home, you’ll be greeted by the wonderful aroma of homemade goodness! The best part is – you add the dry spaghetti the last 30 minutes and it cooks to perfection in the sauce. No extra pans to wash! This recipe makes a lot and we always look forward to leftovers.
- 2 pounds ground chuck, browned and drained
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 29 ounces tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 16 ounce package thin spaghetti - broken in half
- Grated Parmesan cheese ( optional for serving )
- Combine all ingredients except the dry spaghetti and the cheese in a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 3 to 5 hours.
- Turn to HIGH during the last 30 minutes and stir in the dry spaghetti.
- Note: If you use anything other than thin spaghetti, you may need to continue cooking another 10 minutes.
Video: Crock Pot Spaghetti
This Crock Pot Spaghetti is so easy to make! The sauce cooks all day in the crock pot and when you come home you add the dry spaghetti the last 30 minutes!
To view the complete how to video, click here:
2 pounds ground chuck, browned and drained
1 cup onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic – minced
29 ounce can tomato sauce
3 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
6 cups tomato juice
16 ounce package thin spaghetti
Grated Parmesan cheese – optional, for serving
Combine all ingredients except dry spaghetti and cheese in a 6 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 3 to 5 hours.
Turn to HIGH the last 30 minutes and stir in the dry spaghetti. If spaghetti is not fully cooked, continue cooking another 10 minutes.
Remember – Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!
To download the printable recipe with the how to photos – click here: Crock Pot Spaghetti