Looking for some really quick and easy fish recipes? This recipe delivers!
Can you believe it? This fish microwaves in 10 minutes! It’s shown here with my Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Roasted Asparagus.
- 1 pound white fish fillets, thawed
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounce package fresh mushroom slices
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Italian style or plain breadcrumbs
- Arrange fish in a 12 X 8 X 2 oblong baking dish.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, onions, mushrooms, soup and seasonings.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Mix remaining melted butter into the breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the fish.
1 pound of white fish fillets, thawed
4 tablespoons of melted butter
2 green onions, sliced
8 oz package of fresh sliced mushrooms
1 can Cream of Celery soup
1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/2 Italian or plain breadcrumbs
Arrange the fish fillets in a 12 X 8 X 2 baking dish.
Top with butter, onions, mushrooms, soup and seasonings.
Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Top with buttered breadcrumbs and serve.
To download the printable recipe with how to photos, click here: Fabulous Fish
How is the BEST way to quickly thaw frozen fish fillets? Check out my success secret: Thawing Fish Quickly
Video: Fabulous Fish
Looking for easy fish recipes? This delicious fish recipe microwaves in 10 minutes!