Coconut Cream Cheese Pie
This easy pie is to die for!!! It won’t last long —everyone will ask for more!
Watch the complete video recipe:
Coconut Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups milk
- 15 oz can Sweetened Coconut Cream ( or omit and use 3 cups of milk)
- 4 packages ( 3 1/2 oz size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 7 ounces shredded sweetened coconut
- Roll the pie crust to fit a 9 1/2 inch pie plate. Bake as directed for an unfilled pie crust.
- Set the pie crust aside to cool and reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cream cheese, milk and coconut cream in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer about 4 minutes until no lumps remain. Beat in the pudding mix and coconut extract until well blended.
- Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon into the cooled pie crust and top with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Toast the coconut by spreading it on a baking sheet and baking at 350 degrees until lightly browned - about 8 minutes. Stir occasionally while baking to prevent burning.
- Sprinkle the toasted coconut over the pie. Chill until ready to serve.
1 refrigerated pie crust
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
2 cups milk
15 oz can Sweetened Coconut Cream ( this is usually located in the mixed drink section of the grocery store )
4 packages ( 3 1/2 ounce size) vanilla instant pudding
3/4 teaspoon coconut cream
16 ounces Cool Whip
7 ounces shredded sweetened coconut
Roll the refrigerated pie crust to fit a 9 1/2 inch pie pan. Bake as directed on the package for an unfilled pie crust.
Remove from the oven and let cool. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
Combine the cream cheese, sweetened coconut cream and milk in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for about 4 minutes – or until no lumps remain.
Add the pudding mix and coconut extract and beat until blended.
Fold 1 cup of the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
Spoon the filling into the cooled pie crust. Spread the remaining Cool Whip on top.
Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and bake, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle the coconut over the top of the pie and chill until ready to serve.
To download printable recipe with how to photos, click here: Coconut Cream Cheese Pie
Video: Coconut Cream Cheese Pie
Looking for easy dessertl recipes? This Coconut Cream Cheese Pie is delicious…and easy to make!
HI Vickie, It was nice meeting you at the Cooper Dock on Friday. I am the one whos cousin is Hal Gene King. I am going to try your coconut cream cheese pie as soon as I can. We had a great time that day.
Hi Betty! I really enjoyed meeting you all too!! Hope you got the pictures. We can send them to you if you didn’t get them… The Coconut Cream Cheese Pie is so good! Hope you enjoy it. I’m posting new recipes every week so keep checking back.