Plush Puffs are handmade, all natural, low-fat intensely flavored marshmallows! They are light, fluffy, billowy puffs of sticky, gooey goodness. They are made the old-fashioned way — handmade in a two day process of whipping to a heavenly lightness and flavored with the absolute highest quality all-natural ingredients.
There are 8 decadent Plush Puffs flavors to tempt your taste buds:
- Vanilla Bean – This “Cadillac Marshmallow” is a classic for toasting and simply divine when melted into coffee or hot chocolate.
- Simply S’Mores – Plush Puffs mixed their Vanilla Bean Marshmallow with all-natural graham cracker pieces, dusted with light cocoa powder and then topped with chocolate chips….need I say more???
- Luscious Lemony Meringue – These have just the right amount of tartness…float one in a hot cup of tea…
- Chocolate Chipetta – These start with an intense cocoa flavor and are then topped with micro-mini chocolate chips…A chocolate lovers dream….
- Caramel Swirl – Wonderful roasted or dipped into a chocolate fondue..
- Peppi-Mint – These turn an ordinary cup of coffee into a special treat!
- Toasted Coconut – Delicious roasted and dipped in dark chocolate
- Sydney’s Cinnamon – Whipped with the highest quality ground cinnamon and almond extract
Gift Guide Age Recommendation: 8+
When I think of the Plush Puffs marshmallows, the following words come to mind: delicious, tasty, fun, addictive, gourmet, kid friendly, sugar rush and empty bag. You see, these didn’t last very long at my house. I loved them. They reminded me of something my great-grandmother used to make. My husband loved them (he is a huge gourmet/homemade marshmallow fan). And, my little 1 year old son thought they were the bomb diggity. Well, he hasn’t learned that phrase yet, but that was his expression!
The Peppi-Mint marshmallows have a huge burst of peppermint flavor, but are not overpowering. The Toasted Coconut, my favorite of the flavors sampled, has a fabulous coconut flavor and the benefit of real toasted coconut on top (crunchy with fluffy is a fabulous texture combination). The Gingerbread Spice really did taste like Gingerbread and was delicious crumbled into my morning coffee. And, the Pumpkin Spice is not for the faint of holiday heart. They will have you craving a slice of pumpkin pie… or more Pumpkin Spice Plush Puffs, because your bag will be empty.
I loved making s’mores with my Plush Puffs. 2 Graham cracker halves, some chocolate (I prefer dark) and a Plush Puff. Wrap the s’more in aluminum foil and toast in the oven. This is quite a decadent snack.
I think that these would be loved by your children if Santa left a box in their stocking. These would also be a fabulous hostess gift. Like my husband, the gourmand in your life will appreciate these immensely. Oh, and you will need to buy a box, or two, for yourself… these are not a treat you will want to miss!
Where to Buy
You can locate buy these lovely marshmallows at Fresh & Easy and many Whole Foods locations.
If there isn’t a local retailer near you, you can always buy online thru their Store: Plush Puffs They come in 16-18 one-inch cubes — about 4 ounces for $ 5.99. Plush Puffs website also sells a number if special gift ideas for a truly unique surprise!
These are luxurious for adults but still fun for kids, they are an amazing treat.
Reviewed by: Nicole
Note: Three Girls Media supplied me with one package each of Peppi-Mint, Toasted Coconut, Gingerbread Spice & Pumpkin Pie for review. No other compensation was received. The review in this post is honest and my own.