Just Mix Up This Individual Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe That’s Baked In Casseroles for Quick and Easy Entertaining!
This Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe will be your new go-to recipe for family meals, holidays and easy entertaining! Everyone thinks you spent hours in the kitchen but the premade potatoes makes this dish a breeze to make!
Entertaining is a snap with this easy recipe for this Individual Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe that is baked in Casseroles! Your guests will think you were in the kitchen all day but a package of pre-made refrigerated potatoes is the secret to this quick and easy recipe. Just mix it up and bake for a great side dish in no time!
Easy Individual Twice Baked Potatoes in Casseroles! YUMMY!
- 1 22 ounce package pre-made refrigerated mashed potatoes OR 3 cups of homemade mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, including the tops
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled ( Use my Success Secret : How to Microwave Bacon)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir the cream cheese, sour cream, chopped green onions, bacon and seasoning into prepared mashed potatoes.
- Divide mixture evenly between 4 lightly greased ramekins or custard cups.
- Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese.
- Place individual casseroles on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Microwave 4 slices of bacon : Success Secret – How to Microwave Bacon.
Stir cream cheese, sour cream, chopped green onions, bacon and seasonings into prepared mashed potatoes.
Divide mixture evenly between 4 to 6 lightly greased individual ramekins or custard cups. Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Note: You don’t have to spend a lot on money on baking and serving dishes. I found these cute individual casserole dishes at a dollar store for less than $ 1.50 each. I bought several of them because I thought they would be perfect for this recipe as well as individual chicken pot pies, my Baked Ravioli Casserole, beef stew….and more! Keep your eye out for bargains and you can serve in style!