Simply Potatoes Review and Giveaway
This giveaway is now closed
Make Life Special is all about recipes that are quick and simple to make with ingredients that are readily available. I was asked to review “Simply Potatoes” and I can wholeheartedly recommend this product. Simply Potatoes can “Simply-fy” potato dishes by eliminating the hassle of peeling, boiling, slicing and dicing, while still giving you the potato dishes you love! Simply Potatoes are made from fresh, never frozen potatoes. So, that means you also don’t have the extra step of thawing them when using them in a recipe such as Vickie’s Hearty Breakfast Skillet.
I used the Simply Potatoes O’Brien Hash Browns in my Hearty Breakfast Skillet.
Simply Potatoes has a great website with lots of recipes….and they have a contest going on right now for a year’s supply of Simply Potatoes. Simply Potatoes Website.
Simply Potatoes come in a wide variety of options — Mashed Potatoes: Traditional, Country Style, Garlic, Sour Cream and Chive and Sweet Potatoes. Cut Potatoes: Shredded Hash Browns, Southwest Style Hash Browns, Diced Potatoes with Onions, Home Style Slices, Red Potato Wedges, Rosemary and Garlic Red Potato Wedges and O’Brien Style.
Would you like to win a coupon so you can try Simply Potatoes?
Giveaway ends Sunday Feb 3, 2013 at 8:00 PM CST.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping information.
Want to win? You can enter as many times as you wish.
1. Tell me about one of your recipes that you would like to try with Simply Potatoes. Use the comment section below to post your entry.
2. Take a look at the recipes on the Simply Potatoes website and tell me which one of those recipes you would like to try. Use the comment section below to post your entry.
3. Like Make Life Special on Facebook. Use the comment section below to post your entry.
4. Like Simply Potatoes on Facebook and Comment below to post your entry.
5. Subscribe to Make Life Special on YouTube and post your entry below.
6. Follow Make Life Special on Pinterest and post your comment below.
7. Tweet about this giveaway using hashtag#simplyfied and post your comment below to enter.
8. Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and post your comment below.
9. Follow Make Life Special on Twitter and post your entry below.
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
Note: I received two coupons from Simply Potatoes to use for this review. No compensation was received. Simply Potatoes is sponsoring this giveaway.
I have a hashbrown soup recipe that I would like to use Simply Potatoes with. The ingredients are hash browns, chicken broth, cream cheese, velveeta, shredded carrots, bacon and green onions. Simply Potatoes would cut down on my cooking time!
I would like to make some type of breakfast recipe! I would have to find one in one of my books 🙂
I like Make Life Special on facebook.
I follow Make Life Special on Pinterest.
I follow Make Life Special on Twitter. @creativeme7
Thanks for the giveaway!
I’d like to try my breakfast burritos with these potatoes.
I’d try their recipe for chicken curry potato soup!
I’d love to use these with my scalloped potatoes recipe!
I would like to use Simply Potatoes in a delicious chicken or beef pot pie. Cutting and shredding potatoes can be a real hassle. Simply Potatoes looks like it could provide all the taste, but cuts the time for preparation.