Vickie’s Fried Corn
What can I say about this easy, go-to recipe?? I have been making this for years and everyone absolutely LOVES it! This is an example of taking a perfectly healthy food and making it somewhat unhealthy, but it sure tastes good. The butter and sugar give the corn a sticky sweet goodness that makes a great side dish for any meal!
Vickie's Fried Corn
- Two 16 oz cans canned corn
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Drain one can of corn and use the other can with all of the liquid. Add both cans to the skillet.
- Dot with butter pieces and sprinkle sugar on top.
- Simmer 30 minutes to develop that sticky goodness!
Drain one can of corn and use the other can with all of the liquid. Add both cans to a skillet.
Dot with butter pieces and sprinkle sugar on top.
Simmer 30 minutes to develop that sticky goodness!
To download the printable recipe with how-to photos, click here:Vickie’s Fried Corn
How do you make a blog look this cool. Email me if you can and share your wisdom. !
I had a great blog designer who took my ideas and created something wonderful! Her tag is at the bottom of my site.
This Make Life
Special recipe was featured on My Springfield Mommy Blog: