Little Cheesy Bites are hard to resist! I always make a double batch of Little Cheesy Bites because 10 of these is just not enough at our house!
Little Cheesy Bites are great to serve as a appetizer or with your meal. Enjoy!
- 5 oz jar Old English Cheese Spread
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup flour
- dash of salt (optional)
- Combine the cheese spread and melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Add flour and a dash of salt. Mix well.
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate for one hour or longer.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place balls on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Balls will flatten as they cook. Serve hot.
- Makes about 10 Little Cheesy Bites.
Note: The Kraft Old English Cheese Spread is found in the pasta section or the deli section of your grocery store.