Looking for a pork tenderloin recipe?
What’s for dinner tonight? How about this delicious Love Me Tender-loin? This honey butter pork tenderloin recipe is fantastic! You can have this on the table in 30 minutes and everyone will be asking for seconds!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1½ pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- ½ teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In an ovenproof pot ( I used a Dutch Oven) heat honey and butter over medium heat until melted.
- Sprinkle pork tenderloin with Cajun Seasoning and black pepper. Brown each side of the tenderloin for 5 minutes in the honey butter. You may have to lower the heat if the honey begins to burn.
- Place the pot in the oven and roast uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin from the oven and place on a plate. Cover with foil.
- Add the water to the pan and stir over medium heat to make the sauce. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Slice the tenderloin diagonally and serve with the sauce spooned over the top of the tenderloin.
Note: Be sure to buy a pork tenderloin not a pork loin. Also, I used my Dutch Oven for this recipe because it goes easily from the stove top to the oven.
Remember, ” Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy! ”