Dress these Sugar Ice Cream Cones up before the party starts and your dessert bar will be a snap to serve!
Set out a selection of ice cream flavors chilled in a tub of ice and dessert is done!
Summer is in full swing and so is our summertime entertaining. I love to serve an ice cream bar for dessert and my guests can help themselves. Set out various flavors of ice cream chilled in a tub of ice along with a plate of brownies and these cute Sprinkled Ice Cream Cones. Also offer various toppings for the ice cream such as
- Chopped nuts
- Shredded coconut
- Additional decor sprinkles
- Various flavors of syrup such as chocolate or butterscotch
These Sprinkled Ice Cream Cones are so quick and easy to make! All you need is a package of sugar cones, some vanilla almond bark or white chocolate and sprinkles decor in whatever colors you choose.
Video: Sprinkled Sugar Ice Cream Cones
Kids of all ages love these cute Sprinkled Ice Cream Cones! Set out a selection of ice cream flavors chilled in a tub of ice and dessert is done!
- 1 box of sugar ice cream cones
- almond bark or white chocolate
- sprinkles decor
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and microwave an additional 15 seconds. Stir.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the melted almond bark around the top edge of the ice cream cones.
- Sprinkle on the decor.
- Set the cones on a piece of waxed paper to let the almond bark dry.
Melt the vanilla almond bark or white chocolate according to package directions. I heated mine 90 seconds, strred it and heated another 15 seconds.
To really make the dessert bar festive, I served the Sprinkled Ice Cream Cones on a cake stand.
Remember, ” Let’s Make Life Special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!”