Easy Baked Tilapia Recipes are delicious and nutritious:
Don’t ignore fish when you are planning your weekly meals and this baked tilapia recipe is quick and delicious. Experts agree that we should try to eat fish at least twice a week – and more is even better! Fish is low in calories and low in saturated fat. Fish makes a quick and easy week-night meal! This Baked Tilapia recipe takes less than 5 minutes to assemble and it bakes in 25 to 30 minutes.
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 3 Tablespoons butter, divided into 4 pieces
- Old Bay Seasoning, to taste ( I sprinkle this liberally on both sides of the fillets)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Place tilapia fillets in the baking dish. Sprinkle both sides of the fillets with Old Bay Seasoning and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Top each fillet with a pat of butter and a lemon slice.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Place Tilapia fillets in sprayed dish and sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning and Garlic Salt. Top each fillet with a pat of butter and a lemon slice.
Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Note: Be sure to check out my Success Secret for Quick Thawing Frozen Fish Fillets!
Video: Baked Tilapia Recipe
Want to know how to bake tilapia? Here is an easy baked tilapia recipe!
Need a new baking dish for this recipe? Check out this special deal for Make Life Special readers! Only $ 12.95!
I’ve made this several times for my kids. They LOVE it. Thank you!!!
What can I do if I don’t have a fresh lemon available?
This was tasty! I didn’t have lemon pepper so I just subbed regular fresh-cracked black pepper and added a bit more lemon juice. I served this with some israeli couscous with grated pecorino-romano and some steamed broccoli. Super easy weeknight dish. Thanks!
Is it salty with garlic salt and obay?
No…The recipe turns out great every time!