Jenkin’s Hell Fire Pepper Jelly is the BEST pepper jelly I have ever tasted! This stuff is absolutely addictive! I have always loved the sweet/hot taste of pepper jelly but the Hell Fire Pepper Jelly takes it over the top. You better plan on ordering more than one jar because you will find yourself grabbing it to ramp up your cooking all of the time.
We all have used pepper jelly the classic way — as an appetizer, smothered over cream cheese and served with crackers. Hell Fire Pepper Jelly is great that way, but it’s delicious and daring:
- on a turkey sandwich
- smother on top of a hamburger or hot dog
- pairs beautifully with a variety of cheeses
- as a glaze or marinade for meats, salmon or shrimp
- mix in with scrambled eggs and salmon
- dollop on hard boiled eggs or on top of your favorite deviled eggs
And the list goes on and on. In fact, Jenkins Jelly just released a new cookbook with 50 great recipes using the Hell Fire Pepper Jelly. “Sweet Heat” was released in October and has beautiful color photographs throughout. This cookbook is a love letter to the pleasures of Hell Fire Pepper Jelly.
From cocktails to appetizers, mains and zesty desserts, “Sweet Heat” showcases the unique versatility of Hell Fire Pepper Jelly.
Hillary Danner is an LA-based mom-turned-oreserves entrepreneur, who began canning and preserving to keep up with the constant bounty from her backyard fruit trees and peppers, both hot and cool. She teamed up with longtime friend, Maria Newman and Chef Jared Levy and Jenkins Jellies was born.
“Sweet Heat” is available online at Amazon.com. The SRP is $ 15.95
One last note….just remember to give the Hell Fire Pepper Jelly a good stir before you use it.
One lucky make Life Special reader will WIN a jar of Jenkins Hell Fire Pepper Jelly and a copy of the “Sweet Heat” cookbook.
Giveaway ends Saturday December 15, 2012 8:00 PM CST
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Sunday December 16, 2012 to see if they are the winner and send us an email with your name and address for mailing the prize.
Here are the different ways to enter. You may have more than one entry per person. USA Only, please.
1. “Like ” Jenkins Jellies on Facebook. Then post that you did this in the Speak Your Mind Box below.
2. Tell us what recipe you would like to try with the Hell Fire Pepper Jelly.
3. “Like” Make Life Special on Facebook. Then post that you did this in the Speak Your Mind Box below.
4. Subscribe to Make Life Special on Pinterest. Then post it in the box below.
5. Follow Make Life Special on Pinterest then post that in the box below.
6. Follow Make Life Special on Twitter. Then post that in the box below.
7. Post this Giveaway link on your facebook page then tell us that you did it in the box below.
8. Tell us about your favorite way to eat pepper jelly in the box below.
Note: Thank you Jenkin’s Jellies and Crier Communications for sponsoring this great giveaway!