Simple pasta recipes are a must for every cook! Parmesan Pasta is a great side dish that’s quick and easy. I like to use either Spinach Fettuccine or Garden Blend Fettuccine. This is good served with any main dish – especially seafood or chicken.
- 12 oz Garden Blend or Spinach Fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1½ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted water. Drain and keep warm.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in another pan or skillet . Add the drained noodles, tossing until hot. Add ½ cup whipping cream. Quickly stir in the beaten eggs and ¾ cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Turn noodles onto serving platter. Sprinkle on the remaining ¾ cup Parmesan cheese.
Cook the pasta….
Make the sauce in a skillet and add the drained pasta. Enjoy!
Here you see my Parmesan Pasta topped with Scallops ‘A Moscato. Delicious!!