Looking For an Easy Crock Pot Recipe for Vegetables ???
I love oven roasted vegetables and now I’m going to show you how to make an easy crockpot recipe for roasted vegetables. The secret ingredient is one packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix.
Here is the Crockpot Recipe for Roasted Vegetables
- 6 cups fresh vegetables ( broccoli, baby carrots, cauliflower, etc)
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. (I used my 2 quart insert)
- Wash and trim the vegetables and put them into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle with the dry ranch salad dressing mix
- sprinkle with the water.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
You can watch my Video Tutorial for this easy crockpot recipe here:
Here are the ingredients for this easy crockpot recipe…Only 2 main ingredients…Easy!
You can use any combination of fresh vegetables that you like.I like the combination of broccoli, carrots and cauliflower.
Add all of the vegetables to the crock pot. Sprinkle with the dry mix. Sprinkle the water over all. Stir, cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
There are many advantages of crockpot cooking.
- Crockpot cooking is convenient! Crockpot recipes allow you to throw everything in the crockpot in the morning and come home to a delicious home cooked meal in the evening.
- A crockpot does not heat up the kitchen the way the oven does and that is especially important during the hot summer months.
- Crockpots are portable so they are great to take to potlucks and parties. Just plug the crockpot in when you get there and it will keep the food warm for hours!
What would be your favorite vegetables for this easy crockpot recipe? Share your ideas in the comments section below.
Be Sure to Try These Other Make Life Special Crockpot Recipes!
Cooker Chops – Great for Easy Entertaining!
Remember, “Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!”
Video: Crock Pot Roasted Veggies
Crock Pot Roasted Veggies are quick, easy and healthy!