I love oven roasted vegetables and now I’m going to show you how to make “Crock Pot Roasted Vegetables”. The secret ingredient is one packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix.
- 6 cups fresh vegetables ( broccoli, baby carrots, cauliflower, etc)
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- ¼ cup water
- Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. (I used my 2 quart insert)
- Wash and trim the vegetables and put them into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle with the dry ranch salad dressing mix
- sprinkle with the water.
- Cover and cook on low for 2½ to 3 hours.
You can watch my Video Tutorial for this recipe here:
You can use any combination of fresh vegetables that you like..
Add all of the vegetables to the crock pot. Sprinkle with the dry mix. Sprinkle the water over all. Stir, cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Remember, “Let’s make life special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!”
Video: Crock Pot Roasted Veggies
Crock Pot Roasted Veggies are quick, easy and healthy!