Looking for some easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes?
Crockpot Fiesta Chicken is one of the easiest and tastiest crockpot chicken recipes I have ever made! I love crockpot cooking because I can have delicious meals on the dinner table and my crockpot does all of the work. This recipe bakes in the crockpot for a total of four hours on high. The delicious sauce goes on during the last 30 minutes of cooking for a real Mexican taste sensation!
- 4 or 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz salsa
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 to 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- Garnish with slices of green onions, additional salsa and sour cream
- Spray crockpot with Pam. Place chicken breasts into crockpot, cover and cook on HIGH for 3½ hours. Drain juices off.
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, salsa, drained corn and drained black beans. Pour over the chicken breasts and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top. Cook 10 more minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with green onion slices, salsa and sour cream.
Cook the chicken breasts in the crockpot on HIGH for 3 1/2 hours. Drain the juices off. Stir together the softened cream cheese, salsa, drained corn and drained black beans and pour over the chicken.
Bake in the crockpot an additional 20 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake another 10 minutes to melt the cheese.
Serve over rice. I like to serve this over brown rice.
Garnish with sliced green onions, additional salsa and dollops of sour cream. Ole!
Remember, “Let’s Make Life Special by sharing great food with our family and friends! Enjoy!”